Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here we go...

Okay, I've been a slacker when it comes to this blog, but I'm going to try and give it another shot. This is the Christmas Letter we sent out this year:

Hi! It's me, N! I am 9 years old and a great artist. I got a new memory card recently, and so I can save my games now. I got my wolf badge in November and My mom says I am the best helper in the paper route. In the summer I beg for popsicles, in the winter it's cocoa. I love sci-fi and my own book of the year award goes to"Star Jumper " by Frank Asch. I have also recently begun to understand Dad's editorial cartoons.
My dad, Nick, has started a new webcomic titled Dadmocracy. He also reads a lot, stuff like politics and church stuff. He also reads some of my books. He works at DMBA (we call it Demba) and Zeponie Pizza. He also does editorial cartoons for the Davis County Clipper and he still hasn't finished his Cooties webcomic.
My mom, Angie, reads a bunch of stuff like mysteries and girly books. She also does a lot of housework. She still substitutes preschool and does homeschool with us. Her baking has improved (I really like the pumpkin mini-muffins).
B loves to play with S; he teaches and takes care of her. He's 6 ½ years old and loves to run. He likes Magnetix and dinosaur toys. He loves to tell jokes and tease people and loves to pounce on me. His art has improved. My favorite drawing of his is a Christmas card he just made.
S loves us to read stories to her. She likes to play with dolls and babies. She also loves to cut things up in our room (we really don't like it). She can write her name, which is pretty neat for a three year old. She likes to play with us and sometimes we let her. She also likes to make up stories like monkeys putting snarls in her hair.
Our whole family celebrated 10 years as a family and had a great PARK CITY VACATION!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
From the Perkins Family

1 comment:

Kirt said...

N is a very good writer! Nice to see this blog active again!