Friday, April 24, 2009

Peloponnesian Times



Good name for an Ancient Greek newspaper, don't you think? Here is the final product of our efforts. The kids did all the writing (Brandon did dictate part of his) and drew pictures to go with everything. Unfortunately two pictures have mysteriously disappeared, so we replaced them with some clipart. So here you go...


We are drawing near the end of our journey through ancient Greece, and will probably finish up our Lapbooks on Tuesday. I will, of course, post pictures of them. Now, what to study next?

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great Newspaper!! You guys are so creative and fun! I just can't see myself doing all that! You are so awesome!!!

Did I read right? You are taking on babysitting now, too? Wow!

I am so looking forward to school getting out, I am so tired of homework patrol!!