Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Thank you to all the mothers in my life! To the one who raised me and the one who raised my husband, you have set a shining example of service, hard work, compassion, nobility and selflessness. To my grandmothers, you have given me memories of laughter and joy, and instilled a love of extended family. To my sisters, though not mothers of children yet, you have shown me forgiveness, endurance and spontaneous fun. To my sisters-in-law, you have brought wonderful new ideas and experiences to our family. To so many friends and sisters in the gospel, you have each touched my life in glorious, sweet, surprising ways. I am surrounded by such amazing women! Thank you all for your encouragement, kindness, support and smiles. So much of what I have achieved in this life is a result of your love and examples. You represent everything that a woman has the capacity to be; what I am striving toward as a mother, sister, daughter and friend.
Thank You! Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You are pretty AWESOME yourself!!

Thank YOU!

Kirt said...

Nothing warms a parent's heart more than hearing such sentiments of their own children. Thank you, Angie!