Friday, May 21, 2010

More Pictures of our Trip

These are some of the pictures from my phone, so they're definitely not as big or clear, but I wanted to post them anyway. The first two are from our ride on the metro (the Washington DC subway system).







The kids had a great time at the Lincoln Memorial, it was one of their favorite stops!
Then there's one of a happy moment in the car and one of the boys on the wagon ride in Nauvoo.



































The next few are of the botanical garden in Asheville. The kids had so much fun running around, I had a hard time getting the boys to hold still for a photo! :o)





These are some pictures taken at the Biltmore Estate, again in Asheville.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cell phone pics have saved me a few times when I didn't think about a camera. These didn't turn out so bad. It's fun to see and hear how much fun you had!