Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snug as a bug


After two weeks of Sadie sleeping in the boys room every night, I finally agreed to let her move in. Her toys are still downstairs, but her bed and dresser are upstairs. All three of them have been really wanting this move. How can I say 'no' to such family togetherness? Also, the upstairs room is warmer at night.

If we are all still happy with this decision at the end of the month and we have decided not to move, I may turn the downstairs room into more of a school room. That would make our dining room a little more open and would be a fun project.

4 comments:

Anna said...

are you thinking of moving??

Nick Perkins said...

The kids would really prefer a 'house' instead of a condo. We aren't sure of anything yet; just considering our options.

Angie said...

OOPS! I just realized I wrote that answer on Nick's account. Sorry...it's just me! :o)

Donna said...

Decisions, Decisions...Sometimes those are so hard to come by!

I think it's cool they wanted her to share the room with her!

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will work out just fine.

Have a Great Day!!