Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!

Our wonderful son Nathan turned 10 this month! I can't believe he's that old, but he is. He had a hard time deciding what to do for his birthday this year, being at the age when theme parties are not as exciting. So we decided to have a surprise party for him! We just picked up pizza and went to my mom's house. They have two TVs in their family room, plus an air hockey/ping-ping table, and we had it all set up with multi-player games. Nate was completely surprised and everyone had a good time playing video games and being boys (my husband included!) The cake has little guys from Pikmin, a video game. I molded them out of airheads, which worked pretty well but they are way more sticky than play-dough!

3 comments:

Aimee Hardy said...

You are so clever. What a good mom. And Happy Birthday Nathan.

Shelly said...

That cake was awesome! I can't beleive Nate is 10 already! Sorry I am a little slow looking at this post. Looks like they had fun at his party!

Donna said...

Looks like a great party!!

Happy late Bday, Nate!!

Thanks so much for being such a wonderful friend!!