Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

My nephew is three today. Happy Birthday Ty!!!

Last night my big family all went to the new Chuck-E-Cheese's in Layton to celebrate. The kids had a blast! There were enough games to keep them all entertained for hours. I could have done without the giant robotic mouse and the very repetitive, very cheesy music videos. :o)

They also had a blue-screen camera, so the kids could dance in front of the screen and show up on all the T.V.s in the room. Brandon really enjoyed that, but Sadie was terrified of it. Overall, it was noisy and crowded (Monday night FHE) and extremely overpriced, but the kids had fun. We did save a little money by registering on the website and getting a couple of really good coupons, but it's not something we'll do very often.

I had more fun holding my month-old little niece than anything else. She's still only six pounds! None of my kids were ever that small; it's so amazing to me! We went back to my mom's for presents, an adorable robot cake and ice cream. Hopefully, I'll post some pictures in a day or two.

2 comments:

Kirt said...

Sorry I missed it. Sounds like it was lots of fun!

Donna said...

I'm with you, holding a month old 6 pounder, heaven. Give me that little neck!!

Glad you had fun!!