Monday, March 30, 2009

Computer Woes

Our dinosaur-aged computer is throwing tantrums. At the moment it is choosing not to cooperate and shuts down randomly. So, I'm at my parent's home now, and may not post again for a little while.

The good news is we have a new computer! Well, at least half of one. We just need to get the old one to stay on long enough to access the files that we want to save. I have sooo much school stuff on my computer. This is going to be a challenging week. Nothing like a challenge to inspire creativity, right? I'm sure I'll have an inspirational and astounding school project of some sort to post about when we get our new computer together...

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Donna said...

It is amazing how much we depend on our computers. Doug is taking the lap top to work today and it makes me so sad??? I have 4 other computers in the house, and I'm sad the lap top is leaving for one day?? I'm crazy! Well my photoshop is on that one, and I can't very well go hide in the den when the little girls are up!

Anyway, good luck with getting yours back up to speed, I know how that can be a pain sometimes!