Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

This year I have some real encouragement to clean...

We're trying to sell our condo 'by owner' which means our house needs to *sparkle*! We've been making progress today. I even took pictures of some of the rooms and have started working on a new blog. It will have all the details about our condo, and when we list it on ksl and craig's list, we can include a link to the blog. That way people can see a lot more information and pictures than are usually available. Anyway you're welcome to take a look.

I'm hoping to list it by the end of the week!!! YIKES! I'm nervous. If you know anyone who's looking to buy, our condo is probably the least expensive 3-bedroom condo available in Centerville. Also, we'll need a place to rent when we do sell, so keep your eyes open for us and wish us luck!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I guess you changed your mind?!! There's a house right by our church house for rent, I have no idea about any of the particulars. Sure would be nice to have you so close!

Good luck with the sale. It looks great!

Shelly said...

That's cool that you are still moving. I hope you don't go far! You could always rent our basement, if you didn't mind having 5 people in the same bedroom, lol! Good luck!